Welcome, my name is Beaty, I'm the owner of Beaty's Bed & Breakfast and I want to welcome you to your home away from home in Kisumu, Kenya.
We have bright, airy, spacious, comfortable rooms either with en suite or shared bathroom available for short-term stay of minimum 3 nights. Our rooms are perfect for researchers, volunteers, and any travellers wishing a comfortable but authentic Kenyan experience.
Beaty's Bed & Breakfast in a lovely new house with a small pretty gardent of local flowers perching on the hills overlooking the mountains, Lake Victoria and the city of Kisumu. We're only about 5 minutes drive from the city centre.
The rate is 150 USD per week or 25 USD per night for a double room, including:
- Broadband Internet;
- Free daily breakfast;
- Complimentary local fresh fruits;
- Weekly free room cleaning;
- Weekly free laundry service;
- Free parking;
- Security guard;
- Pleasant, helpful English-speaking owner and staff to assist you with anything you need;
- Local advice for Kisumu;
- Airport pickup at reasonable rate ($10);
- Reliable taxi services can be organised at a reasonable rate;
- Tour guide, research assistant, translator can be organised at a reasonable rate.
I'm a lecturer in Linguistic at Maseno University and also experienced in working with overseas researchers visiting. It's my wish that you have a wonderful time here and experience the best that our lovely city, Kisumu, has to offer. I live at Beaty's Bed & Breakfast, and I'll do all I can to ensure that you are looked after and have a great stay.
For booking or further enquiries please contact me at beatyakoth[at]gmail.com. You can also call or SMS me at +254722993870 and I will get back to you promptly.
Have a lovely day